Sign in to follow this  
CLASSICPW

HD-80 on concrete

Question

I ran out of my store bought concrete cleaner today, that works very good actually, and decided to rummage around in my chems to find a substitute. I never knew HD-80 was also used for filthy concrete until I read the label. Well, it worked great, the concrete was black as night and came out brand new with little effort. I'm very mad that I left my dig camera home. Doh!

9 answers to this question

Hey Gents, Will HD-80 remove stains such as wood stains, spray paint, gorilla glue, rust, vanish, all off concrete. If so I need to order some on tomorrow.

Let me know A.S.A.P

Thx Daryl

I can tell you that there was some old paint splatters on the front porch that it didn't touch, but my concentration was low. I bet if you pumped it up a bit with some serious dwell time it would do wonders. Actually, just ask Russ.

I used HD-80 to strip paint from a concrete porch (why it was painted.......we don't know) and it worked very well. Mix it with hot water and let it dwell at least 15 minutes. Hot water alone can do wonders on concrete. I always start there.

I havnt been really thrilled with using hd 80 on concrete, maybe i need to let it dwell more. trouble is that anything put on concrete is dry in 5 minutes here.

Ill have to give it another try.