Sign in to follow this  
Street Appeal

Where to get accessories?

Hi Everyone,

I know this seems like a strange question to ask as there are so many posts relating to different types of accessories.

I e-mailed Bob from Pressure Tek but he doesn't send international.

It's easy to find pressure washing supplies on the net, but I don't really know if they are reputable and actually exist.

Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier of accessories that I view their website and can e-mail to see if they will send O/S? I want to try the x-jet and also get hold of a couple of nozzles for d/streaming that we don't have here.

Thanks for all of your help!

N.B - below are pictures of a hose barb nozzle that I made from stainless fittings. They are 2 slightly different size nozzles. I found out about this method from reading the forums..... all up AU$20. I must get at least 10 - 12 metres high (30 - 40 ft) and get heaps of chemical draw..... Absolutely awsome!

post-8479-137772388537_thumb.jpg

post-8479-137772388546_thumb.jpg

I'll send stuff wherever you need it.

Russ, I am thinking about expanding to flat work. Can you send me a red skirt, size XL, a pair of red shoes, size 10 1/2, and a matching red handbag?

First thing mate. Yellow pages. You'll be surprised at who sells what. do you have kerricks near you. they stock a huge range of equipment, parts & spares.

Hey Mick,

Thanks for the reply, Things are just WAY WAY cheaper in the States, thats why I am looking for somewhere there. In most cases it is well under half price including delivery.

I bought some quick connect parts from my local & paid $12 for 1 part. I have seen the same over there for $1.99. I bought a 20" Whirl a Way on ebay.com for AU$467 delivered. Same one here on ebay.com.au $1050 + delivery. Love to keep the business here but sometimes you have to look at price.....

How's the economy treating you over there in the west?

Not too shabby. I do a lot of shopping centre paving for a major cleaning Co. that keeps me busy enough. Early morning stuff mainly + the occasional night shift. i know what you mean about the price difference between Aus & the usa. Makes ya wonder at times, who's making all the money. I bought some nozzels for the whirl a way while i was in NZ last year, $10 + gst. Over here $17. 40 + gst. Both were Kerricks outlets!

Not sure who's making it, but the shops are happy to take it.

I want to buy 10 - 12 quick connect bits but @ $12 ea thats $120. Same from the States = $20 + postage.

It seems that everything I look at is just soooo much cheaper. I pay approx $19 ea nozzle (MEG for the whirl a way). I just bought some ceramic insert ones that set me back $29 ea. I have seen the regular ones there for $4 ea. If you want to buy 4 or 5 nozzles, you can see the savings.

Hi Russ,

Thanks for the offer. Do you have a shop or website etc..... I didn't see any information in your signature.

How / where would I see the parts you have for sale?

Southside Equipment, Inc.

The store is still a work in progress. If you don't see what you need, send me an email...russ@pressurewasherky.us

Hi Everyone,

I know this seems like a strange question to ask as there are so many posts relating to different types of accessories.

I e-mailed Bob from Pressure Tek but he doesn't send international.

It's easy to find pressure washing supplies on the net, but I don't really know if they are reputable and actually exist.

Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier of accessories that I view their website and can e-mail to see if they will send O/S? I want to try the x-jet and also get hold of a couple of nozzles for d/streaming that we don't have here.

Thanks for all of your help!

N.B - below are pictures of a hose barb nozzle that I made from stainless fittings. They are 2 slightly different size nozzles. I found out about this method from reading the forums..... all up AU$20. I must get at least 10 - 12 metres high (30 - 40 ft) and get heaps of chemical draw..... Absolutely awsome!

G'day

I've tried a couple of places but have found great prices, postage and service from Dultmeier.com | Car Wash Supplies, Ag Sprayer Parts, Equipment, Pumps they have EVERYTHING!