Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Proud of My industry After 27 Years

Question

CIMG4516.jpg

These Folks above helped Raise 5500 buck for Make A Wish Tampa.

Give them and all the rest Applause for there help Making Dreams come true for the children Make a Wish Helps.

Thanks National Cleaning Expo East and Power Wash Store.

Paul & Kory you guys did a wonderful job.

I hope in the future we can shoot for more money and by example show people in our industry cares about our communities.

7 answers to this question

Congrats you all... any amount counts for our children...and any help is truly appreciated. Keep the hard work up all and never give up!!!

THANK YOU to all who purchased tickets and supported the event, including the other vendor suppliers who purchased tickets it all went to a great cause.

It really feels good to give back, especially now when times are tough and the giving levels are down. Through the donations we will be able to sponsor a child's wish which I think is just amazing.

We really need to send a special thank you to Pamela Starr of Constant Contact as well. She purchased tickets for the raffle and said that if she won we were to auction the unit. she won and through the auction we raised an additional $1000.00 for Make A Wish. If you get time visit her face book page and tell her thanks!

Pamela Starr

THANK YOU to all who purchased tickets and supported the event, including the other vendor suppliers who purchased tickets it all went to a great cause.

It really feels good to give back, especially now when times are tough and the giving levels are down. Through the donations we will be able to sponsor a child's wish which I think is just amazing.

We really need to send a special thank you to Pamela Starr of Constant Contact as well. She purchased tickets for the raffle and said that if she won we were to auction the unit. she won and through the auction we raised an additional $1000.00 for Make A Wish. If you get time visit her face book page and tell her thanks!

Pamela Starr

Miss starr took us over the top, thanks to her for sure.

Paul kory was saying we will be sponsoring a wish solely?