Sign in to follow this  
Douglas Hicks

Winter prom

Question

I found this on another BBS, his son was invited to the winter formal... Comments please, help out young love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the girl did one of those cutesy invites. (I don't know what happened to calling someone on the phone. A lost art, I guess) Anyways, it was a Tonka dump truck loaded with donuts, and inside the donuts were little pieces of paper, that were laminated with letters of her name, plus a few...and a note saying something along the lines of "I wanna haul your butt to winter formal"

Questions is...He needs to accept, and needs a "g" rated way to respond that is cutesy, as well. Anyone got suggestions, following the theme of the invite?

15 answers to this question

Yeah, you guys know me well enough to know that is not the way I roll, and I would likely kill my son if he tried, but he won't because he is too much like me. Major difference is, at that age, girls like him. They never did like me. Those guys are nuts, and more then a little perverted.

I like the Barbie car idea....with the flowers.....and maybe a pair of cheap slippers that you can put glue on and cover in red glitter (think wizard of oz) and the note in the barbie car with the flowers and slippers could read....Let's dance the night away together....or something like that.

Beth

I like the barbie car idea. My wife wants to load it with honey buns and say that she could take his buns anywhere. I guess the plan is to do it during the girl's all girls choir at school. My boys figured out it is more fun to hang with the hot chicks that sing, rather then a bunch of sweaty guys.