Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

A new head design, Model 4000

Question

A new HVLP head design for The Breeze Brush.

Not a "final" by any means.

A work in progress.

Withstands 150 psi which should suffice for the contractors. ( not that anyone in their right mind would apply stain with that much psi ).

Video is very "vague", however take note of the coverage area in 43 seconds.

There are many more "mods" that have been added to the pole assembly / delivery system as well that are not in the video.

Winds were at 15-20mph.

Shane was the contractor in the video using the brush and he really liked it and gave it a big thumbs up.

I welcome any design feedback.

Just a quick glance for you.......

The Breeze Brush.AVI - YouTube

15 answers to this question

I'll sell ya 2 of them Doug, but only if you get your stain from Shane. Kidding, I might be able to drudge up a spare unit for you to use. Just let me know when you want to "review my product", and we'll get one in your hands.

Hey Adrian,

Nice job on the design. Question. When the brush wears out is it fairly easy to retrofit a new one? What would really rock is if a natural china bristle brush was available!

Hey Adrian,

Nice job on the design. Question. When the brush wears out is it fairly easy to retrofit a new one? What would really rock is if a natural china bristle brush was available!

Rick,

With this current design, you will be able to switch to the head of your choice.

Replacement time will be about 5 minutes to switch heads.

No need to even disconnect the supply line when replacing the head.

Simply remove two screws that secure the manifold to the head and re-attach to the new head, in your case the china bristle.

Just make sure that pilot holes are drilled into the new head, and check the alignment before securing, to avoid potential overspray. That's the beauty I am striving for in this. Every part will be easily replaceable without re-purchasing the entire assembly.

I had ALOT of help with the redesign from Bob, who knows alot mopre about re-engineering than I do.

He turned me onto a brush that so far has performed much better than any other in my trials.

I have not used this one enough to know how long it last' before replacing.

I can say that with the spraytips mounted externally, the brush does not hold needless amounts of stain in the bristles.

Plus the head is much easier to clean.

It is so fast it's crazy.

Does this work well for sealing other surfaces besides wood?

I have done all of my testing on wood only.

Also I have only used oil based stains in my testing.

I would love this idea to advance to other applications as well.

I'll sell ya 2 of them Doug, but only if you get your stain from Shane. Kidding, I might be able to drudge up a spare unit for you to use. Just let me know when you want to "review my product", and we'll get one in your hands.
I'm ready anytime. Slow time for me so the wife is wanting me to to get all the wood stained. And I'll buy the stain and anything else pertaining to wood from where you say from now on...lol

It looks perfect. Great video to learn something new.

Far from perfect Jake, but adequate to say the least and much more durable than the the 20.00 online setups that are out there.

Hey man, when you get a second, please complete your signature line, so all the great contractors here know who you are. welcome to TGS.

How's it coming along Adrian?

Are the people out there realizing what a great value it is?

Are the contractors out there figuring out how much time and effort it will save them besides helping to control chemical usage?

I only use The Breeze Brush for my company Chris. Still the best out there in my opinion.

I tried to get it out into the world but was unable to dedicate all of my time and efforts and money.

You know, crashing airplanes, smashing guitars like Pete Townsend, and replaying in my head the day I touched Cindy Crawfords butt is more time consuming.

Although I have many other inventions ( and again not enough money to push them) I am focusing on a few that may seem promising in other industries.

Still trying to put finishing apps on "Boat Brakes" fiasco.

Not to mention the "Guitstool" which is just cusping.

Never defeated though.

Cheers

Glad to hear you are out there still doing good Adrian.

Have you done any new videos showing how good the brush is? I am sure that there are people out there that probably just have not seen how good it is or maybe not even heard of it yet, youtube is a great way to promote great new inventions for both homeowners and contractors alike.

Hope you are not getting too much rain up there, have not seen anything down here yet but a few drops, was supposed to be raining since last week until next week but you know how the weather changes here minute by minute.

It's on YT, Chris.

However I have already had the funeral service and eulogy for this product.

It is a good product and it made alot of people quicker money. Even my lawyer.

I just use it for myself though.

I thinking about buying a bunch of ocean containers and converting them to "Bug out" shelters and selling them to the public after converstion.

Might as well profit from the end of the world hoopla. lol.