Sign in to follow this  
Chad A

Any Suggestions as to what is Wrong?

http://www.bubbascrubspc.com/vid.mov

This is a TS2021 Pump. Running at 1450 Rpms at 3500psi

I have checked the K7 Unloader and change the orings as they looked a little woren and greased it up good.
When you engage the gun the unloader only moves half way. As seen in the video the the pressure
pulsates and almost stops and comes back again.

I was thinking maybe the check valves in the pump does this sound possible.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Chad. Its sounds like the pump is being starved of water &/or there's some sort of obstruction in the unloader itself. Or you've gone & cracked a piston. Is the gun vibrating?

I feel it pulsating .

I tore the unloader apart again tonight and looked through it. There is nothing blocking the unloader.

I decided to go into the pump. I had 2 out of the check valves that the casings was cracked but the spring and valve were still staying in.

I also noticed that I had 4 of the orings where either damaged or cracked.

First thing is first I guess i need to change the check valves and orings.

Next thing it was working fine and as I was finishing a driveway the last 10 sqft I did with the wand becuase it was acting up.

Do the valves go out just like that?

I feel it pulsating .

I tore the unloader apart again tonight and looked through it. There is nothing blocking the unloader.

I decided to go into the pump. I had 2 out of the check valves that the casings was cracked but the spring and valve were still staying in.

I also noticed that I had 4 of the orings where either damaged or cracked.

First thing is first I guess i need to change the check valves and orings.

Next thing it was working fine and as I was finishing a driveway the last 10 sqft I did with the wand becuase it was acting up.

Do the valves go out just like that?

Some times they will pack up for no apparant reason, other than to annoy you. If the pump was run dry at some stage & you get air trapped in the system then start it up, the valves can sometimes stick open or closed & because everything is out of whack & you will get severe 'hammering' in the line. If the o rings are shot the valve seat wont seat against it squarely giving you the hammering sensation. It's all good fun. Isn't it?