Sign in to follow this  
jaysonrover

pica of downstreaming set up and...

My downstreaming equipment I ordered from pressure twk ahould be arriving this week.i have never used this set up beforw so. ould someone please take pics ofhow the injector and 1/4 hose branch off into bucket and if there are quick connects or what to use it?also i will be laying out my equipment on my trailer as well so any of what and how to lay water piping and hoses on the trailer and.to and from what would be .i am new at this and would really like to save time and grief so any pics or descriptions will bw much appreciated

thanks

jason. jaysonrover@hotmail.com

For roofs the delevan 5800 and downstreaming a honda 11hp direct drive 3500psi machine.a comet pump is on the washer.

do you have pics of either or both.your set ups? any arvice or pics greatly appreciated.

Think of the injector as a T. It has an in, that gets a coupler. It has an out, that gets a plug. The third leg of the T is a 1/4" hose barb. Stick a piece of hose on there with a filter on the end to get placed in your soap bucket.

This assumes that your washer has a plug on it where you quick connect your hose.

Connect your coupler on the in end of the injector to the plug on the PW'r. Connect your high pressure hose to the plug on the injector. You could plumb the injector in line with out plugs and couplers but it takes too long to change it when it quits working, so we always carry a spare ready to plug and play.

Not every direct drive pump will pull from a tank. Make sure that your water level is higher than your pump head and use a 1" line from the buffer tank to the pump intake. Do whatever you can to arrange it so that the intake hose goes straight into the intake without restrictions or 90's.

Post up pics of areas you have questions about.

Hollar back.

Edited by Timo
I was thinking about coffee and messed up.

Shouldn't make any difference. I've had them run up, down, sideways, doesn't matter. It's a venturi effect, so the position doesn't matter.