Sign in to follow this  
AZPowerWash

Employee Training

The more we grow, the more employees we have to train. Training is always a tedious task, while we try and look for employees with experience pressure washing their previous training is very basic at most. We encounter so many different types of cleaning jobs its hard to have all your employees completely trained on all types of jobs. I even find myself doing research and having to train myself occasionally when jobs come up that we have never done before. We are in the process of creating an employee training manual , training videos, and chemical guides. What kind of procedures do you guys use to keep your guys properly trained???

Train, train, train, and train again. We don't have videos. We do have constant training happening. Everyone has a trainer on a ride along every other week. It helps maintain quality, and it helps discover efficiencies that others use to make their jobs easier, and share them with all of the other employees.

Train, train, train, and train again. We don't have videos. We do have constant training happening. Everyone has a trainer on a ride along every other week. It helps maintain quality, and it helps discover efficiencies that others use to make their jobs easier, and share them with all of the other employees.

I agree. Since we do Parking Garage Decks, we can have up to 26 workers on just 1 site. We have meetings with the site managers the day before a jobsite. A walk thru is a must.

This will also be explained in the up coming event on Filtration Units / Parking Garage Cleaning tactics held in Las Vegas next year. Seating is VERY limited.