Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Wood guys in MN might want to read what Pollution control wants them doing!!

Question

Ron **********'s Photos | Facebook

This was a Card sent to PW , painter from Pollution control dept. Same type of folks in Houston, enforcement devision for offenders.

I'm sharing this not to cause a riot, its just awareness. Frankly I'm tired of ridiculous confusion by our industry leaders and Contractors alike.

A couple people in MN have reached out for help, I have looked into it. YES i Recorded the conversation for the guys who always doubt. They are interested mainly in Wood restoration contractors not reclaiming the striping and cleaning process.

Just FYI

Please keep the thread Clean, this was just a FYI

55 answers to this question

My dogs bigger than your dog

My dog bigger than yours

My dogs bigger cuz

He farts less emissions

My dogs bigger than yours.

Get it???

See I just replaced "Kennel ration" with " farts less emissions".

That how it works in the world of jingles. It just slid right in there like a brown trout.

Breath guys....... carry on.

You are right. I just get upset when he says this over and over again about the same thing to me. Going back today, I could of handle it differently.

I am sorry to all.

You are right. I just get upset when he says this over and over again about the same thing to me. Going back today, I could of handle it differently.

I am sorry to all.

Thanks Jim, I hope you realize my only concern is for the well being of contractors. Again if your where offended by anything I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend

That's funny Adrian , you showing up at the next Huston event? It would finally be a pleasure to meet with you.

No big dog little dog brother just making sure you can wash everyday and keep you family in the life style they are accustom to.

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Honestly Ron, I'm not on the forums much anymore to see what events are going on.

Likewise to meet you in person as well though.

Me personally am "no soy pero" anyway you look at it.

So threads like this just keep me running in the other direction.

Which is sad because you two have so much to offer.

The theme seems to always be the same, no matter what the topic,

always turns into a sausage fest.

Speaking for myself only, after a decade of this bickering it starts to be a time waster for me.

Respectfully, though your efforts are graciously appreciated on both, but never are you guys on the same page.

It just does us other no name grunts a bit of good when we see the same conflict thread to thread.

However if there is BBQ I could be convinced possibly.....

Bring Jim too.... I'll sell tickets and get a sexy girl to hold the card and walk around in a bikini that lets you know what round it is.

We had the BBQ last time. Lots of great fellows showed up. I think one or two asked about you.

No bickering here, only helping contractors , I have no time for silly arguments. We just get it done , this MN thing I do not know where it's headed yet because we really have issue with real enforcement yet to see what direction they are going.

When most things don't affect others we often don't care.

You should stop by anyways Adrian we always have fun. Being the guitar

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Honestly Ron, I'm not on the forums much anymore to see what events are going on.

Likewise to meet you in person as well though.

Me personally am "no soy pero" anyway you look at it.

So threads like this just keep me running in the other direction.

Which is sad because you two have so much to offer.

The theme seems to always be the same, no matter what the topic,

always turns into a sausage fest.

Speaking for myself only, after a decade of this bickering it starts to be a time waster for me.

Respectfully, though your efforts are graciously appreciated on both, but never are you guys on the same page.

It just does us other no name grunts a bit of good when we see the same conflict thread to thread.

However if there is BBQ I could be convinced possibly.....

Bring Jim too.... I'll sell tickets and get a sexy girl to hold the card and walk around in a bikini that lets you know what round it is.

Thanks Adrian.....Thank You