Sign in to follow this  
James

Ipé Picasso

Question

Just trying out my pressure cleaning Art skills on wood ! This formula has been in the works for two years and this was done (sealed ) on the hottest day's of the year. 3000 sqft of floor. No flashing No lapping and it poured 12 hours after finishing...............

post-291-137772434167_thumb.jpg

post-291-137772434141_thumb.jpg

post-291-137772434154_thumb.jpg

post-291-137772434179_thumb.jpg

12 answers to this question

Between 20,25 gallons. The deck is to big to maintain. I came up with a every 3 month plan to maintain the finish and have added a super mildcide to prevent mildew from killing it. Will see what happens?

Between 20,25 gallons. The deck is to big to maintain. I came up with a every 3 month plan to maintain the finish and have added a super mildcide to prevent mildew from killing it. Will see what happens?

Sounds very interesting a super mildewcide ...I'll be curious to see how that works for ya....good luck with that beautiful deck!

Beth , in the last 3 weeks I had 3 referrals due to this BB . All big dollar potential. All tricky jobs and wood. It good to know your wood.

Thanks grime scene!

Beth , in the last 3 weeks I had 3 referrals due to this BB . All big dollar potential. All tricky jobs and wood. It good to know your wood.

Thanks grime scene!

Same here I got a referral last week from the TGS . :cool:

Thanks!

Hey Jim was that the deck you were doing when I called ya a couple of weeks ago. It was hot as blazes then. Great job as always--