Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Now I have seen EVERYTHING. Check THIS service out!

Question

Rod passed a truck on the road today for a new service industry niche and could not stop laughing. They are selling gift certificates, and aiming them at holidays like...valentines day and mother's day...and the laugh factor alone should make them sell. In fact they are even offering franchise opportunities and I'll just bet they do well. Are you ready for this?

www.doodycalls.com

They pick up dog poop. That's it. No kidding. Check it out.

I'm still laughing and I'll bet they are too...all the way to the bank!

Beth:lolsign:

30 answers to this question

If you can find a service that other can't OR don't want to do then your in the money.

We all do a service that otheres don't want to do and make a good living at it. It graduation time we run an ad for pre-open house cleaning. Interior/exterior, lawn service and triming. ( I'll be adding poop pick up next year ) thanks for the insight. Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money.

There is a lot of wisdom in this. I know I prefer to have the accounts that no one else wants to do. There is a lot of money in doing stuff no one else wants to do.

A lot of landscape companies require that dog waste be picked up before they will mow the lawn. Or they charge a hefty equiptment cleaning fee if they have to mow over it.

Some of these people with 2,3,4 dogs probably get good value out of a service like that. Smart business