Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

HD-80 reviews... read for yourself! :)

Thank you for bringing up an excellent point.

It is policy on this BBS not to bash, or post inflamatory remarks. All moderators have the right to edit posts should they deem necessary, and they also have our support.

If anyone wishes to post they heard something somewhere, the only way it will be allowed, is with the reference. No inuendos, digs or so called rumors will be tolerated. If someone hears something and feels compelled to share it, post the source.

This is a professional forum for people who wish to come here to learn and help their business to grow and prosper. Everyone involved here is dedicated to quality and the betterment of the industry.

Beth & Rod

First to OTP i believe I was referring to John and not Tony. Also as far as a chemcial spill is concered there is a product called Bio Matrix which can clean up the spill and be disposed of legally in a land field.

If anyone wishes to post they heard something somewhere, the only way it will be allowed, is with the reference. No inuendos, digs or so called rumors will be tolerated. If someone hears something and feels compelled to share it, post the source.

Beth you know all I did was ask a questions and ask if it was true there was no dig or inuendos involved I read it on the internet somewhere while surfing and thought I would ask. I guess it would have been better to Email you and ask however I was already here and the air was cleared so I dont think any harm came from a simple question and answer. Also I origanally posted that the HD-80 and the RPC 113 worked the same I never bashed either product I was just trying to help if someone who might have been looking for a liquid that works as good as the HD-80. Powders are great if that is what you like then by all means use it. My prefernce is Liquid and that is all I have been trying to get across for others that might like liquids. However the digs were coming from both sides and if you would prefer to delete this entire post then by all means do so its your board. Maybe you dont want me to come to this board anymore if so just say so I have opions and express them and then I got into a little heated discussion about my opion SORRY

Morgan...

Post where you like. You are welcome here. But just like it is for everyone else, our rules will be followed. Your posts in this thread have been edited.

Have a nice day.

:)

Beth & Rod

Just wanted to say it's been great hearing from folks throughout the season who have tried other products, and have switched to HD-80 and the other wood care products by Extremem Solutions. I've emailed and spoken to many of you offline who were dissatisfied with results from other things. (not being specific, and I do mean several things)

Any time we can offer assistance we're glad to do it.

Beth & Rod:rainbow: