Sign in to follow this  
ttmoney

Commercial Chemical Applicator License (??????)

Question

Give me your opinion on this. I think this definitely applies to this industry and could be enforced. We all know how we all say we are licensed well this is the only license the government has for us and I say again I think I applies. Please provide feedback. This is the license we will use after December 17th.

5 answers to this question

Licensing is nothing more than a hidden [unconstitutional] tax. They [licenses] provide nothing in the way of proof of your abilities or qualifications. Certifications on the other hand demonstrate that you've been exposed [hopefully] to the correct information / procedures.

Edited by Fossil Rock

Licensing is nothing more than a hidden [unconstitutional] tax. They [licenses] provide nothing in the way of proof of your abilities. Certifications on the other hand demonstrate that you've been exposed [hopefully] to the correct information / procedures.

Assuming you actually attended the certification class, stayed awake and did not leave early.

Assuming you actually attended the certification class, stayed awake and did not leave early.

Or if you just pay the 800 bucks for the certification then sat at home while two guys you pay 10 bucks an hour use your "certification" burn down retirement homes. :black_eyed: