Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Lord of the Rings, Return of the King

Are you going to get the Lord of the Rings, Return of the King Extended Edition?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to get the Lord of the Rings, Return of the King Extended Edition?

• YES! Can't wait!
    • No. No interest.

Question

Well, it's out! The extended edition of Lord of the Rings Return of the King has been released! We have not seen it yet, but plan to. How many here are going to get a copy?

Please don't give away the extended scenes here.

Beth

12 answers to this question

I'm not really into the Lord of Rings Trilogy, but my step daughter is obsessed with it. She has just about every book, dvd, action figure and souvenir that has ever been released. We'll probably pick that one up for a Christmas gift(if she does'nt buy it first).

I was hooked when I first read The Hobbit. Then next came The Fellowship. I enjoyed the ones I read and wished for the quality of movie that is now a great way to experience the series without having to read the book, its just that good.

I cant wait till we get to see it!

Rod~

I remember reading the Trilogy in the 70's. I always had Led Zepplin or Wishbone Ash or some other music playing. Most of the songs had mention of RingWraiths and Gollum and other characters and places in them.

I want the extended version, and have the other singles also.

Awesome job they did making the movies.

Reed

Best Trilogy Ever. Thanks for not pulling a "George Lucas" and making us all wait years to see the next part of the trilogy and forget about the last one you saw.

I heard the same production crew will be re-doing the Hobbit. Coming Soon I guess.. I am a big movie junkie and cant wait to see it.