Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

How do you define being successful?

What does it take to be successful? How does a person or company become successful? How do you measure success? Are there specific ingredients to becoming successful?

We thought this might be fun to discuss.

The dictionary defines it as:

suc·cess pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sschwa.gifk-sebreve.gifsprime.gif)

n.

1. The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted: attributed their success in business to hard work.
    1. <LI type=a>The gaining of fame or prosperity: an artist spoiled by success.
    2. The extent of such gain.
    3. [*]One that is successful: The plan was a success.

[*]Obsolete. A result or an outcome.

[Latin successus, from past participle of succemacr.gifdere, to succeed. See succeed.]

Beth

Plan your work and work your plan. If you do this with perseverance success is almost guranteed. I define success more personally as working at a comfortable pace, serenity in my daily life, staying in touch with God, and providing comfortably for my family.

What does it take to be successful? How does a person or company become successful? How do you measure success? Are there specific ingredients to becoming successful?

Beth

We all want to experience success and happiness. Are ideas of success may be different. But there is one big factor which all of us must learn to deal with if we are to be successful. The big factor is the same no matter what you do for a living. The one common denominator to all success is other people. Various scientific studies have proven that if you learn how to deal with other people, you will have gone about 85% of the way down the road to success in any business, and about 99% of the way down the road to personal happiness.