seymore

Small Dirty Deck

Question

Here is why you don't wait 11 yrs to re stain your deck. They let time get away from them before calling me out to clean and re stain their deck. It was pressure washed then used a light 12 % mix then rinsed no brightener was used.

Roper1_zps0cc6631e.jpg

Roper2_zpsbbb9a8fc.jpg

Roper3_zpsda9471b1.jpg

10 answers to this question

That's amazing work man. Make a great pic for a brochure. I kno if I seen that if hire u on the spot

Thanks Chris doing these kind of dirty decks makes it all worth it they were very happy and promised not to wait so long to re stain. :cool:

Thanks David..:cool:

It all depends oh how the deck looks once I use my cleaning mix. If there are certain stains from trees or metal patio furniture sometimes will leave rust stains. When I re stain and don't use a stripper I usually don't brighten but If I'm not happy how the wood looks then I'll brighten. You should always brighten after stripping tho.

We have done very little wood work. We have done fences but no decks. I don't mean to pry but how much u make for a deck? We like to make 100 an hour is that feasible doin decks?

We have done very little wood work. We have done fences but no decks. I don't mean to pry but how much u make for a deck? We like to make 100 an hour is that feasible doin decks?

Well it all depends on your cost IE:stain,labor supplies etc. You want to be fair but not price yourself out the ball park if you can make between 40-50% after your cost you should be good. Older jobs tend to soak up a lot more stain than newer ones so don't be afraid to charge more for older jobs.

What stain are you using now for your fences?

Total wood protection or twp. It comes in all colors and stuff but most around here prefer to let the natural wood shine thru

Yeah TWP is good very similar to the Gray Away well the 200 series is but the colors are a little different.