Sign in to follow this  
RPetry

Favorite videos

Question

It is Christmas Eve and I'm posting.  Kind of sad!  Anyway, to help TGS, thought this might be a potential popular thread. Please contribute.  It is the "off" season for many in the PW business and we need some entertainment.  Sure beats wrapping gifts.

WARNING!  The 2nd link in this post contains what some may consider offensive language and behavior.  If you are one of millions that have a restrictive, puritan sense of humor,  or happen to be lucky enough to be of the female gender, consider bailing out of this thread now.  This is not Christmas content.  Unless you know the recipient intimately, do not forward the link .

Beth, you may want to trash this ... It may be pushing the "terms of service".  I'll email you when done posting with fair warning.  Merry Christmas Eve!

May God rest his soul.  As seen from his unique comedic delivery, Sam Kinison started out as an itinerant Christian preacher.  He evolved into an extremely popular and successful comedian of my generation.  A sidenote.  His life was noteworthy, but demise was tragic, details here:  http://www.paulluvera.com/weblog/2009/11/the-strange-death-of-sam-kinison.html

Youtube has a video compilation of Sam's stage and TV appearances.  I saw him live one night in a small club,  He was terrible.  Had difficulty keeping on his feet (not wise for a "stand up comedian"), and his delivery was close to incomprehensible.  But just his screaming, facial expressions, and timing was funny.  He was severely drunk and more than a little high.

2nd WARNING!  Please do not blame me or complain to the fine purveyors of this web site.  If illiterate, I'll try, ...GO AWAY!   Hmmm...  On 2nd thought, it does not matter.  If, due to bad fortune, one cannot read, how can they navigate a dumbphone, tablet, or computer?

Now that I have your attention and tweaked your nasty, inner curiousity, see:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GjyrQiSRs&list=RDXfi4s8cjLFI&index=2  If you get past the 3rd installment, you're psychologically more disturbed than I am.

2 answers to this question