Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Do you like the new look and recent changes?

Do you like the new looks and updated features?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new looks and updated features?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't have an opinion either way

Question

Do you like the new look and recent changes? We have added two new skins, so you can choose a style that you enjoy. Have you looked at the FAQ's recently or the improved portal (www.thegrimescene.com) or the improved Gallery?

Please ahre your thougths with us. Also let us know what you still want to see integrated - share your ideas. We are listening!

Beth & Rod

10 answers to this question

I like the old look better . This one is to light on my eyes. I know I could change it from that other post explaining how to do so but I'll leave it to see if I can grow into it....

Im kinda partial to the classic look! however my Wife likes the new look! I just like that its a bit simpler with the buttons all in one place at the top! ie new post, arcade, etc and the new post counter as I like to see how many new posts there are.

Well...I am partial to "new look" :)

Beth/Rod. I like it. The recent changes show that the Grime Scene is not staying in one place. Beth appears to be always looking at way to better improve the site experience.

You can't go wrong with "new look". lol

Im kinda partial to the classic look! however my Wife likes the new look! I just like that its a bit simpler with the buttons all in one place at the top! ie new post, arcade, etc and the new post counter as I like to see how many new posts there are.

You can see the new post count in the Welcome box. That's the only place the count could go since New Posts is an image.