Sign in to follow this  
John T

Way to go Beth

Question

You go girl. Your bb looks great. Its like a breath of fresh air. I will now have to put you in my Favorites catagory next to the other bb's I visit.(May have to drop one of the others)

So when are we going to start the new and futuristic Organization for the everyday Powerwasher? LOL

I hope to meet you and Rod down the road at a Roundtable meeting or a convention(Can't make this one coming up). I was at the NJ meeting and Everett did a great job there. Maybe one year we could combine yours with there's.

Your website also looks great. Do you possibly plan on selling Powerwashers down the road?? The sky appears to be you only limit.

Congrats once again.

11 answers to this question

PWN--- Which for me at least is a shame because I used to really like this bb and its gotten real stale. I can't afford to spread my time to thin and adding Beths bb to my favorites means someone has to go. IF Dans bb ever picks up again then I will of course go back.....and still keep Beths in my favorite because she like Ron M. is so innovative and they are nothing alike. ( I bet Beth is happy I said they are nothing alike.LOL)

This is one of the very first post on this bb and I just want to say that this bb still rocks!!!

Beth--Do You see anything interesting in this post here that I started way back when???????

I was thinking about all the things we have accomplished here on TGS...

We have always prided ourselves on offering the very latest available features and interfaces, and we try to make the forums both fun and educational. I believe we have led the way in many ways.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the forums please post them in the suggestion box. If anyone is interested in Moderating on TGS, email us privately and we will consider the request. :)

Again, that you guys for making this BBS #1 !!!!! Let's keep up the great work!

Beth :wave:

This is by far my favorite place to visit. I frequent another board but that is to mainly pass along stuff I have learned here and in my business. I enjoy my time on TGS and thank you Beth for keeping it an informative meeting place of some great minds and personalities.