Sign in to follow this  
Mike Sweerin

Website feedback

Question

We need your help! We are new to the biz and we want some honest feedback about our websit. This is just the test page and we will be adding content here as soon as I give the ok.

Thanks Mike

Edited by Beth n Rod
removed URL as reqested by owner

15 answers to this question

It's hard for me to tell cause my DSL is at 2100 K ..:cool:

What program was that site made with?

Jake is a web desginer and I think this site is custom. I will ask jake what program he used. I do know he will be offering websites to ppl on tgs for a really good price.

Looks like a really good start! I like your format...looks inviting. When all the links are active, if you continue in the same format and quality, I imagine it will work very well for you.

Mike

Does Jake have a wed site?

I'm gonna be looking to have a site made if I don't try to make it myself.

If you give me a call I can put you in contact with Jake. I know one other site he did for my buddy is www.nomooffroad.com. This is a 4x4 website but you can see how good of a job he can do.This also goes for anyone lookinng to have a website made. My number is (319)610-4002

Thanks Mike

Thanks Mike :cool:

I'm gonna get with Beth too when i'm ready to get a site going.

I'm working on getting all the info together i want to put on a site.Also working on getting all my pics organized got tons of em and still counting. :)

Mike the brick background on your site is that a picture or a graphic that was made?

Thanks Mike :cool:

I'm gonna get with Beth too when i'm ready to get a site going.

I'm working on getting all the info together i want to put on a site.Also working on getting all my pics organized got tons of em and still counting. :)

Mike the brick background on your site is that a picture or a graphic that was made?

I'll have to get with jake on that,but I belive that it is graphics. Like I said give me a call and I can tell you what all our websites do. Ours do more than just give our customers somthing to look at. Call me on Monday and I'll fill you in.