Sign in to follow this  
Cmobilepower

Residential Power Washing Job Leads

Hey Guys,

I received two requests via our website www.PowerWashNow.com for quotes on residential power washing. One is located in Higganum, Ct. and the other is located in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are out of our service area so if anybody is interested please contact me via email through our website or post your email and I'll forward the leads.

Mike Cassidy

Mobile Power Wash of New England

P.O. Box 1511

Plainville, Ma., 02762

www.PowerWashNow.com

Hey Guys,

I received two requests via our website www.PowerWashNow.com for quotes on residential power washing. One is located in Higganum, Ct. and the other is located in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are out of our service area so if anybody is interested please contact me via email through our website or post your email and I'll forward the leads.

Mike Cassidy

Mobile Power Wash of New England

P.O. Box 1511

Plainville, Ma., 02762

www.PowerWashNow.com

Mike, We are in Chicago, Downers Grove is relatively close by...... email us if you would like TropicalWavePW@aol.com

you guys have a great website there....

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words regarding our website www.PowerWashNow.com . I wrote the content, did the artwork, supplied pictures and had a hand in the general layout and planning. The html end I left up to a wonderful website designer-Ellen Lebsock. There is a link at the bottom of my website if anybody is interested in contacting her. I tend to be very demanding with any project that represents my company, Mobile Power Wash of New England, and to my surprise; she far exceeded my expectations. She was easy to work with, flexible, creative and knowledgeable.

Regards,

Mike Cassidy