Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Reality shows

Question

9 answers to this question

I watch Survivor..Amazing race...just started watching the the Contenderw/Sly Stalone looks ok so far.I also will watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition every now and then.I'm waiting for them to come makeover my house :rolleyes:

nope not me, life is reality enough for me. Now my wife, thats another thing mainly she's hook on American Idol, and anything where they come in a tear up your house/room/back yard and make it into something different. I just go to another room and watch NASCAR, American Chopper, ect.....

I do not own a TV but my fiancee watches a few reality shows and I am not all that impressed when I am watching them with her.

Richard.

Don't care much for TV, but I do like The Apprentice (used to....the current group is a bunch of whiners!). Wife is hooked and is getting me into the HGTV shows and various home makeovers (primarily because we're building a house). I also like Newlyweds just because Jessica Simpson is so damn fine but rarely watch it anymore (can't sit still that long). And Pimp My Ride is amusing for about 15 minutes.

l Love the Apprentice, but as Ryan said this seems to be the worst lot they have had yet. I also like to watch Americal Idol. I'm routing for Bo Bice.