Sign in to follow this  
Ernie Greese

What happened to PWNA discussion

Question

16 answers to this question

What I find interesting is that all of members of this bbs that I know to be PWNA members are no longer posting. I wonder: is that their decision, Beth & Rods decision, or the PWNA silencing its members. Hummm... Verrrrry interesting.:thinking:

It is individual personal choices. Those who used to post can still do so if they choose to. The PWNA threads were moved out of view. We hope those who have chosen not to post will rejoin us.

Beth

Beth or the PWNA has not silenced anyone that I know of. I can still post I've just haven't seen anything I wanted to post about. I'm still wondering why my access has been cut back and I'm no longer allowed to view attachements and a few other features. If your wondering why someone is'nt posting give them a call, maybe their just too busy at least thats one of my reasons.

Henry you should be able to view attachments just fine. If you are having trouble with specific features, you should contact me offline. We ask all users to report problems to the Admin directly, this is pretty standard on all the BBS's. I'll check your settings again. The last thing you had emailed me about, was you thought you couldn't post, but clearly you can, and it was fine when I looked.

So how many attendees were at the convention? What was the count?

Beth

I believe the last estimated count was a little over 100 attendees. I met Tony from A-plus last night for about 2 minutes but lost track of him in the bar. I called him to see if he was still around so we could chat a bit but I haven't heard from him yet.

This convention has raised the bar a bit higher and has been the most succesful yet so things just keep getting better each year. The distributor booths and demos were awesome with lots of activity and great weather.

There's been a lot going on and a lot of new people showing up and I know once we all get back and start putting out announcements about some changes and new concepts people will love it.

Check the PWNA announcement area in a few days...

I am a PWNA member and still post regularly - I am just selective where I post and am making it a point not to engage in posts that may become counter-productive to my business :)

Celeste

I am a PWNA member and still post regularly - I am just selective where I post and am making it a point not to engage in posts that may become counter-productive to my business :)

Celeste

DITTO what Celeste said... and I am not going to post when the thread offers no value to the industry.... I don't have time

I got back this afternoon. From what little inside perspective I have, it seemed to be a success.

I did get to talk to Henry, but for only a couple minutes, then I lost track of him.

It was also a pleasure to meet Matthew, he's a nice guy. And so is John T, as well as Everett, Doc, and a few others.

Also kind of funny, I met Chuck from Cleaner Times, and he see's my shirt and asks if I'm Tony from A-Plus. I said yeah, then Chuck says there was another guy there from a company somewhere south from another A-Plus Power Washing. When Chuck asked him if his name was Tony, he said he'd been asked that several times already. I got a grin.

I got back this afternoon. From what little inside perspective I have, it seemed to be a success.

I did get to talk to Henry, but for only a couple minutes, then I lost track of him.

It was also a pleasure to meet Matthew, he's a nice guy. And so is John T, as well as Everett, Doc, and a few others.

Also kind of funny, I met Chuck from Cleaner Times, and he see's my shirt and asks if I'm Tony from A-Plus. I said yeah, then Chuck says there was another guy there from a company somewhere south from another A-Plus Power Washing. When Chuck asked him if his name was Tony, he said he'd been asked that several times already. I got a grin.

A legend in the making.....LOL

then Chuck says there was another guy there from a company somewhere south from another A-Plus Power Washing. When Chuck asked him if his name was Tony, he said he'd been asked that several times already. I got a grin.

There is only ONE (1) Tony and HE alone is allowed to be called A-Plus Power Washing.

All others are fakes!

Glad to hear that the convention went well. For myself...I have been swamped with work. I haven't really have not had a chance to spend the time on the BBS like I want and/or used to.

Folks back east are praying for good weather and the season to start...I am well into the season in N. Calif. ~ a little rain here and there.

Hey Tony,

The funny thing is when you lost track of me I was probably looking for you! If you get a chance give me a call at home or email me your number and I'll call you. After you drove all the way out to the convention I wanted to get an opportunity to chat with you a bit.