Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Business Forms Supply

How do you handle suppling your business forms (invoices, estimate sheets etc)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How do you handle suppling your business forms (invoices, estimate sheets etc)

• Print my own forms.
    • I have my forms printed for me.
    • I use generic forms from a supply store.
    • none of the above, list in thread.

How do you handle suppling your business forms (invoices, estimate sheets etc)

Do you print your own? Have them printed for you? Use a generic form from the office stores? or do you have another way?

I am lucky enough to have a brother inlaw in the printing business, so he prints my forms up for me, and they are the pressure sensitive duplicate type paper.

I design all my own forms, then take to the printer for professional printing. I prefer carbonless copy paper.

I have learned it is often best to focus on my core business, which is power washing. I let others do the tasks that they are best suited for, like printing forms.

Although I agree with Tony, I think that there is some merit to printing your own and having electronic copies of everything. I think that makes a good tool for keeping easy tabs on pricing and sales, and reminders for follow up work later.

I've been working with an excel sheet that was posted here. I have it on my PPC and am working out printing straght from there wirelessly.

I design them, then take them to a printer. I also like the carbonless two-part forms for estimates/contracts. I fill it out, sell it to them, we both sign, and I leave them a copy. I pay 5 cents apiece, because I only order 200 at a time, which allows me to increase my pricing schedule shoud I need to, without wasting a bunch.

we have carbon two copy printed for us,but for larger jobs we print our own estimate sheets with pictures of the property printed on them for added dazzle.

Although I agree with Tony, I think that there is some merit to printing your own and having electronic copies of everything. I think that makes a good tool for keeping easy tabs on pricing and sales, and reminders for follow up work later.

I've been working with an excel sheet that was posted here. I have it on my PPC and am working out printing straght from there wirelessly.

I noticed you stated you use an excel sheet that was posted here. I cannot find it, could you please point me in the right direction or shoot me a copy through email...

thanks

I noticed you stated you use an excel sheet that was posted here. I cannot find it, could you please point me in the right direction or shoot me a copy through email...

thanks

Can someone send this to me as well?

pristinepw [@] gmail.com