Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Hawaii Pics

Question

We returned back from Hawaii about 2 weeks ago. Weather was great ~ upper 80's to the low 90's. Snorkeling was a blast and managed to even see a whale. Spent 8 days on Kaui which is the northern island.

1st pic is me and my daughter Madison right before we dove into that crystal clear blue water.

Next pic is a beach front area that we hung out for a day ~ swam ~ ate lunch ~ swam ~ slept ~ swam ~ you get the idea :) . The building is a restaurant/bar. Waiters come out and serve you lunch, drinks and alcohol if like.

Last pic is the famous pig roast or liahua (sp?). Great show and the food was kicking ~ probably not as good as Shane's crawfish down in Texas but never the less it was good food. :cool:

Anyway, had a great time!

11 answers to this question

I have snorkled in Puerto Rico and Mexico but this water in Hawaii was awesome. About 600-800 feet out there is a reef that was just loaded with fish of all species. I didn't want to get out of the water.

Lovely breeze, would retire there if not for the fact wife has family and they would keep an eye on me. Hey her brothers are COPS, what can I say.

Truth be told in 38 years of marriage I have never been there, just send her home each time I want to buy another new truck:)

Working on it, so many things happening with me right now not sure if I am breating in or out!

I do feel it is time before the middle of August as that is when we will be making our choice to either stay in CA or go house hunting in some other state.

One thing for sure, I won't stay with my inlaws, I mean who wants to stay with COPS. LOL

We returned back from Hawaii about 2 weeks ago. Weather was great ~ upper 80's to the low 90's. Snorkeling was a blast and managed to even see a whale. Spent 8 days on Kaui which is the northern island.

1st pic is me and my daughter Madison right before we dove into that crystal clear blue water.

Next pic is a beach front area that we hung out for a day ~ swam ~ ate lunch ~ swam ~ slept ~ swam ~ you get the idea :) . The building is a restaurant/bar. Waiters come out and serve you lunch, drinks and alcohol if like.

Last pic is the famous pig roast or liahua (sp?). Great show and the food was kicking ~ probably not as good as Shane's crawfish down in Texas but never the less it was good food. :cool:

Anyway, had a great time!

Looks like Kaui - Point at Poi pu - nice little cafe on the water...

Hope you had a great time.