Sign in to follow this  
Dan B

Estimate form

HI i was wanting to know if you guys can share some estimate info with me. I give my first residental estimate tomorrow and want to know what kind of form you use when doing this ? right now have QB pro so iam going to print a blank Estimate form from there and just hand right it when i give my estimate .. what are the rest of you doing ? does your Estimate form have some kind of contract or Wavior on it as well or is it a price quote estimate only ? also what about when your done and the customer asks for a receipt for there payment what do you give them for that i was just guna use the Blank receipt books you get from office depot. ive been pw for about 3 years now but all my work has been comercial fleet wash so havent need any of this stuff and i have done ALOT of searching on this form and many outhers and could not find really what i was looking for so please dont say "use the search button " because i have done that alot and just want some help thanks for your time

Hydroservices thanks but iv tryed that link sevral times and it dont work you think you could e mail it to me thanks for your help Reed i didnt get your e mail

Sorry, I just now sent it. I didn't get a chance to get back on the net since my last post. Let me know if you don't receive it.