Sign in to follow this  
mdspowerwashing

Which to buy, X-JET or M-JET Nozzle???

Question

Hi, I'm just getting into the power washing business. I have a 5gpm, 3000 psi unit. I'm looking at either buying a X-jet or M-jet nozzle. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each? Will the m-jet still shoot the chemicals up high like the x-jet? Which one do most you guys prefer? Or should I buy both?

Thanks, Matt

56 answers to this question

Honestly, most of the homes I do are so filthy that I sometimes just downstream straight out of the sodium hydroxide drum and then rinse like the dickens.

This scares me!

Are you wearing PPE?

What surface are you downstreaming to?

Beth

Did you mean sodium hypochlorite instead of sodium hydroxide?????? EEEK!

Celeste

I would think so......imagine x-jetting a house right from a nice hot mix of stripper.........???...that could be bad news :)

Scott, dont worry about reading and not posting....keep posting and asking, thats how we all learn stuff....!!

Sorry everybody, I must be losing my mind. I meant Hypochlorite rather than hydroxide of course, sometimes it just doesn't pay to get out of bed in the morning. I appreciate your patience and forbearance, I won't run and hide. I'm getting married Saturday and I think I'm just starting to realize how busy and wound I've been the last week or so. Maybe a week of newlywed bliss in Yellowstone will straighten me out. I'll be back at it after the 22nd, maybe by then I'll be able to post as if my mind were actually wired to the rest of me. Thanks again for not jumping me too hard, I'm a lucky guy!

Getting married on Saturday! what the hell you doing on the boards man. Have a great wedding and an awesome trip to yellowstone. I've never vacationed there but have fought fire there and what I have seen was BEEEEutifulllllll Have a great honey moon.