Sign in to follow this  
IRONHORSE

Hello all.

Question

Would like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Bryan, and I am just getting started in the world of PW. Just wanted to say hello and for everyone here to keep up the good work, best source of info i have been able find. I have been lurking around the site for awhile now and thought it time to speak up. Also if any experienced pw would not mind a new guy/helper, tag along please give me a call.

(609) 346-1816:lgbounces

10 answers to this question

If you want to come down and learn with us, give us a call. We're in Maryland.

Beth

That would be great, is Germantown anywhere near Fort Meade, as I have family there and would love to set something up.

Yeah, welcome Bryan.

These people are great on this site and full of info.

You can pretty much find out how to do anything related to running your PW business from these guys. They are from all walks of life and have great ideas and solutions.

And they won't even send you a bill in the mail for the info.

Have a GREAT weekend!

( Hi Rod, Hi Beth, Hi Celeste, i'm still afloat and not bailing as much water lately....lol)

Adrian

Hey Bud, welcome to the board (as a poster anyway) If you have your insurance setup I would be happy to have you tag along to get some experience. For some reason i am in housewash season hardcore. All summer about ten washes, betwen this past week and the next two I have 14 scheduled (a couple of deck jobs too if that is what you are interested in. I'm pretty close to the 609 area code. Give me a shout. -Ken