Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Locks

My cables were on the passenger side facing the front door of the hotel room I stayed in. I wanted to remember it in the morning. Oh well.

another one. I also drove off of job site with trailer and had unhooked supply hose, but forgot to unhook pressure hose. When I pulled in the street I was watching the trailer in the mirror and saw my hose coming with it. Broke an Xjet. There are probably many more that I could tell if I could remember.

The worst I've ever done was drive off without the trailer...I had dropped it during a job to run to the store. Came back, backed up to it and got back to work...forgot to hook it up. Rolled everything up, got paid, and started driving off without the trailer...feeling a bit silly.

The worst I've ever done was drive off without the trailer...I had dropped it during a job to run to the store. Came back, backed up to it and got back to work...forgot to hook it up. Rolled everything up, got paid, and started driving off without the trailer...feeling a bit silly.

That's hillarious!

Mike, I now feel better.