Sign in to follow this  
John Doherty

Labor for Learnin' House Wash

I have 10/24-28 and 10/31-11/4 available and I need to learn house washing first hand.

If anyone has the work, I'm available, and I'll buy lunch every day!!! I'm going to be in central NJ (Monmouth County), but if no one close is interested I'm willing to travel a few hours if there is enough work.

Thanks

JD

OK I was worried it was getting kind of late in the season, let me cast my net a little farther. I'm available anytime from 10-24 to 11-6, anywhere from Maine to Florida, I'd like to do at least 5 house washes.

Thanks,

JD

Celeste,

Thank you! please keep me posted, and of course I'll help with whatever else you guys are working on too.

I'm still in Denver until 11-10, my plan was to fly back to NJ see my Dad for a weekend, then go where ever to work. Since nobody close by seems to have work, I'll just fly to where it is, come Nov I'll be able to see my Dad all the time anyway!

Thanks again,

JD

Hey JD, I have have golf clubhouse & exterior of horse barn & alot of concrete to clean 10/24 & 10/25, 26th some concrete & pavers and odds & ends, Then the 28th, 29th, 30th at least 4 houses each day. If you want to come to SC if thats cool with you and theres some cheap hotel prices this time of year. No decks or roofs at all, but you never know

Or the 31st we are suppose to start a belks Dept store for about a week, If Nov is better for you call me I have almost half of that month scheduled

JL

I'll let ya know my schedule but for the most part my season is dwindling to an end. I am booked until next weds then nothing. Which is fine by me, I'm behind on a ton of other stuff.

JL's offer sounds good if you're willing to travel.

We're working in the Myrtle Beach area beginning 11/7 - could make it a combo trip with us and Jeff!

Celeste

What you doing in MB 11/7, more of that complex, maybe we'll meet up, we'll see Im getting busy.

Just got off the phone with JD, it looks like he'll be coming around 10/26 and stay about 4-5 days. Im looking forward to helping him out.

Thanks all!

Flight, hotel etc booked, I'm really looking forward to meeting Jeff and learning from his experience!

Celeste,

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately the dates conflict with my move date.

Ken,

Thanks for checking your sched. I'm not sure how your off season is looking but maybe we can get together some time for lunch or a few beers.

Thanks again!!!

JD

Thanks all!

Flight, hotel etc booked, I'm really looking forward to meeting Jeff and learning from his experience!

Celeste,

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately the dates conflict with my move date.

Ken,

Thanks for checking your sched. I'm not sure how your off season is looking but maybe we can get together some time for lunch or a few beers.

Thanks again!!!

JD

Newheights I'm adding more house washes for those days, get ready to work, LOL. you can help part of day or all day its up to you. These are all real basic and easy houses to wash, 1400-2000+ sq ft, apply & rinse, maybe some gutter shock & rust removal, a driveway or 2. Im trying to get at least one roof job, cant get ahold of the people to see if I can reschedule it

Jeff,

Bring it on!! I'm really looking forward to it, a roof job would be great, I'm flying on the 27th and 31st so you'll have me for 3 full days on the 28th 29th and 30th. I'll give you a call next week as we get closer to it.

JD