Sign in to follow this  
glock40

awning care

Well deperate messures calls for desperate times. I have decided that I need to expand on certain things one of them being awnings. Well since work here is very slow I was hoping to turn to my fellow forum members for help and direction on awning cleaning.

After going into 3 stores today and asking hello sir who services your awnings. 3 FOR 3 store owners answered no one. You are the 1st to ask and man do they look dirty. So of course my response is yes they do, would you be interested in having them cleaned. Well all 3 say yes and I informed them that I will put a proposal in the mail for them in the next few days. Well here is where I need help guys. The mortage has to get paid, kids school has to be paid, and every other bill behind it.

Would anyone be willing to give direction via email, phone , or hands on help in explaing how to tackle the different types of awning cleaning.

1) Chemicals

2) Psi pressure on cold unit

3) rates

4) What to loook for on vinyle, and fabric awning

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Aplus has done some awesome work on awnings,may be if you ask him really nice he will share the info he came up with.

We do 2 awning every 6 months using a kit the owner purchased,They are cleaner than they were when we started,but I think there has to be a better way that is less expensive.