Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Boma

Does anyone belong to BOMA, I am just starting to read about it. I was wondering if anyone had any info on it and if its worth it for a PW company.

There is no local chapter in Myrtle Beach and I was wondering if its worth it and how I would find out how many properties in my area my belong to BOMA

THANKS

JL

Does anyone belong to BOMA, I am just starting to read about it. I was wondering if anyone had any info on it and if its worth it for a PW company.

There is no local chapter in Myrtle Beach and I was wondering if its worth it and how I would find out how many properties in my area my belong to BOMA

THANKS

JL

Amuse us what is BOMA...

I've never heard of it but I'll search for it.

My Daytime job is working for a d/r co., and my boss is a member of boma. Alot of networking involved, being as motivated as u are, Jeff, u would prob. benefit from it. They have like monthly get-togethers, i.e.: dinners, bowling nites, etc. Hope that helps I will ask him tommorrow if he likes it or not.

My Daytime job is working for a d/r co., and my boss is a member of boma. Alot of networking involved, being as motivated as u are, Jeff, u would prob. benefit from it. They have like monthly get-togethers, i.e.: dinners, bowling nites, etc. Hope that helps I will ask him tommorrow if he likes it or not.

Thanks, maybe you could ask him if its good for service (PWers)contractors or is it basically just for or better for prop. managers & owners. Thanks

JL