Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Does the PWNA have a business Plan?

PWNA of course always promote thier members

Actively seek out businesses and gov work, that could and would be bid by its members. Members dont always know how to or have time to seek out work.

set goals and stick to them, use a certain amount of dues $$ for advertising & organizing more members and more work

The more work contacts like Kohls & post office, the more contractors may join

The list goes on

yes is there a plan in writing?

we know about all that stuff, do you have any new ideas?

did you read the questions?

Obvouisly not good enough, from your response!

No, just asking if you have any fresh ideas. or added opinions that might assist our industry leaders in making decisions.

Thats all, nothing personal.

Just trying to help you Jeff.

Its cool , Im all for helping the industry and ME

I'll be calling you to pick your brain in a couple weeks , I'm going in for some minor surgery and will have some down time. Im really interested in finding out more of how you do things

Jeff

Does the PWNA have a business plan?

Should and organization have a business plan? Should it have a direction in which way it should move?

This thread needs to remain positive. Maybe some input and directions in the way you think the org should move,

Have they polled us members on what directions they should move in?

The organization is making dramatic change. Is the change going to be in the right direction?

Every member has a say and I’m voicing my opinion.

I have helped the organization in the past; I have donated time and spent money on projects out of my own pocket. I have no complaints about this because I feel I have done my duty to pay back the industry for the living that I make from pressure cleaning.

In the future I help is needed I would be willing to assist if I felt they where still moving in the right direction.

I have heard that they intend to run the PWNA like a business. I like this attitude and approach. We need a business plan and it need to be stuck with and future presidents need to uphold the plan.

I feel that the terms of presidency is short and that when one president actually makes head way his term is over. I don’t know if the answer is longer because we have had bad presidents and short has also been good. Maybe a bylaw with a long tem plan that needs to be followed.

That’s it, a business plan that’s actually followed. If the organization had a common goal and we stuck to that part together we would certainly have more support.

What could be some of the goals?

Please respond and be positive, the board does have open eyes and listens to the members.

Ron **********

1-888-Fleetwash

This is what was on ***...

Beth

Beth I didnt post that there because I though we should not have answers in three or four different places. so I used your annoucement section here to let other know I have and interesting thread and a very good question to pose to the members Myself and the board.

Since *** is and official PWNA forum thats open to the public and not closed to non-members i thought we would discuss the topic there.

maybe you could lock this thread down. that way we could keep responses in one place.

I would extend the same courtesy to you in the future.

Beth I didnt post that there because I though we should not have answers in three or four different places. so I used your annoucement section here to let other know I have and interesting thread and a very good question to pose to the members Myself and the board.

Since *** is and official PWNA forum thats open to the public and not closed to non-members i thought we would discuss the topic there.

maybe you could lock this thread down. that way we could keep responses in one place.

I would extend the same courtesy to you in the future.

Ron, I have a question... What does that mean... Is the *** endorsed by the PWNA as its official forum?

Beth,

When did they do it. I never heard an annoucement that they endorsed two others forums?

you think they should let folks know.

Mathew according to Beth this to is official forum as is the deck quide.

So i would guess the delco sites not endorced by PWNA?

Ron,

I didn't say that. I said there are two other forums, for a total of three. I forgot the Delco one, so that makes 4. I never said they were "endorsed" and frankly, I don't see that it makes any difference. Don't twist my words. And, let's stay on topic...Thank you!

Next point please...

Beth

It was, and now there are three. ***, TGS, and there is one on Deckguide.

I thought you said that there in the reply to above post. Matt asked if it was endorsed. I said *** is and was the first forum online by the PWNA.

Your answer was not taken out of context or words twisted. Just a mistaken phrase.

I apoligize for my mistake. I never try to twist word with anyone.

So Beth, Whats your take on this subject? Do you think a long term focus is what we need. should we have business plan?

I'm always elightened by your ideas and view. Please give us and opinion.

A business plan is always important. I believe plans and budgets are important for any business or organization. When I was on the BOD, we did see formal proposals for project work to be done.

The best way to see a clear path, is when you lay it out before you. That's what plans allow you to do, and you can fine tune things as you go, and revise things for future work. Thinking about what the cause and effect of a plan will be, is a very big part on ensuring success. You should also have milestone events, that you can use to track your progress with, and a time line for completion of projects.

Beth

Sign in to follow this