Sign in to follow this  
StainlessDeal

Anybody in Vegas?

Question

I'm going to be in Vegas with some high-school buddies from tonight through Sunday afternoon. I haven't had a lot of notice on this, and don't know any particulars on where I'm staying etc., but if anybody else is out there, and has some free time, give me a call on the number in my signature. Maybe we can hook up for a meal or something.

This is kind of an impromptu high-school reunion deal, so who knows what's on tap?:lgbugeyes I promised the wife I'd be as good as an:lgangel: .

13 answers to this question

Well...I'm pretty sure I wont be able to meet up with you but if you have any questions before you go feel free to ask. Remember our newest town slogan...."what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Have fun.

we just got back from vegas last week....we were there for 7 days (ouch). We're a week and a half late, but have a ball and stay out of trouble...check that, trouble is the fun part there, so, stay out of jail, thats a better way to put it....

we go there 2-3 times a year......

Sorry to hear I missed you Michael, maybe another time.

Robert, it's good to be too busy to meet up, next time I'll bring more notice and buy you lunch or something.

As for what happens there, staying there, I hear there is a pretty good crimelab out there now.:)

Catch you both next time around then, I'm off to the airport in just a couple.

P.S. Rod, thanks for your support!

If ya need a get out of jail free card gimmie a call...hahaha. Where do you stay Michael?

Rob....this time we stayed at the Flamingo for half and the Rio for the other half. we usually stay at Harrahs (great location). weve stayed all over the strip, but like to stay in the middle.

I have (actually we both have) our own "get out of jail free cards" in our wallets. there nice bright shiny metal star shaped cards, LOL. and on certain nights those will even get us into the "fabulous" nightclubs to mingle with the elite people, like VooDoo, Ghostbar or the Beach (which is our favorite). Didnt do us anygood at Rum Jungle or Pure, but oh well, and those cover charges are HUGE....we need some LV metro "juice"!!!

this trip was so we could officially "tie the knot" so we visited Elvis...was a riot.....

we'll be heading back in april for the western national wrestling tourny...you have any juice at the hilton near the convention center?

Michael,

I forgot you were also a P.O......your badge goes along way here. Professional courtesy is guaranteed...hahaha.

But sorry...no juice at the hilton. Before Metro I was security at the Mirage,,,,I may still have a couple connects there. Give me some advanced noticed I'll see what I can do.

the Mirage is pretty nice......when we do stay at Harrahs, I like the sports book at the mirage better so Ill cruise over there across the street to make my "wagers".... never stayed there but gave them a bunch of money a few times, LOL.

is there any competition out there for you? seems like there should be tons of PW work out there with all the tremendous growth....... we'd go there every month if we could afford it.

the Mirage is pretty nice......when we do stay at Harrahs, I like the sports book at the mirage better so Ill cruise over there across the street to make my "wagers".... never stayed there but gave them a bunch of money a few times, LOL.

is there any competition out there for you? seems like there should be tons of PW work out there with all the tremendous growth....... we'd go there every month if we could afford it.

Man alive, we had fun. My buddy and his bro-in-law are fantastic poker players so we spent some time in Binions at the various tournaments, but I decided pretty quick that is not my own forte.

I discovered my mad dancing skilz at Studio 54 with the help of my old high school chum Budwiser. What a dork I was, do I care? NO! Came out of it, after air, room, and food/booze, down maybe $135. I'd give way more than that any time for that much fun.

Robert, I saw some kids pwing in front of Paris, or maybe the shops next door, (I'm having a strange memory problem) just about dusk on Thursday. Were they yours? I also noticed lots of stamped, stained, and sealed concrete that could use some pw love, looks like business could be good.

I hope business doesn't stay too good on the fulltime gig, stay safe and make money and I'll look you up next time out.

P.S. did I mention that I had fun?:lgsideway

Hahahahaha,,,,really sounds like you had fun...I think! No, the business you saw wasnt mine. I really try hard to avoid the strip. The money and quantity of work are great. But I hate working with high pressure water, soap and large crowds of drunk people. The growth has been good for business but just like anywhere else...with more growth comes more 85' Toyota pickups with a Home depot pressure washers in them....I'm sure you can relate. Anyways,,,I'm glad you had fun. You could have left a lil more money here for us tho...haha.

:lgmoneyey

Carlos,

Yes it is true...but it only applies to watering your grass. The area I live in can only water on Monday until 11am. They havent mentioned anything about PW'in though...keeping my fingers crossed. But with all the snow Utah and Colorado got last year it helped mucho....hoping for a few more winters like that.