Sign in to follow this  
Barry M

Superbowl bound

Question

I just got back from the Colts vs Steelers game and I'm a little jacked up on coffee because I had to drive home. Anyway the atmosphere at the game was electric, and I'm saying the Colts are going all the way baby!!!!!!

48 answers to this question

They sure did make it interesting on that 3rd&7 just under 2 min. but couldn't hold the Colts from gettign a 1st down.

Hey I know my Texans are keeping that 1st Rd draft pick alive!! :banana:

You are very welcomed Titan fans for that win!!

Hey Don you watching the games with your Off-air antenna in HD?

All I can say is, OUCH!!............but, at least we've kept them to closer than anyone else the've played this season. 7 points first time, 8 points second time. Maybe we'll finally beat em when we see them in the AFC championship.

All I can say is, OUCH!!............but, at least we've kept them to closer than anyone else the've played this season. 7 points first time, 8 points second time. Maybe we'll finally beat em when we see them in the AFC championship.

Make sure you score more then 3 points in the first half if you want to have a chance! :) The last touchdown was a fluke, Defense was playing soft because the game was won. Thats not an excuse though. Good Game!

Good game, Lance.

So much for an undefeated season. I was actually rooting for them now that their regular season dosn't have any effect on the Jags. I really wish they would have at least one today against the Chargers to give us a little more breathing room while we secure the 5th seed. Oh well, the Colts are a great team, but now that the "undefeated team" thing is over with, the last two for them dosen't mean too much. They will probably play their starters pretty soft in the next couple of games, and with good reason.

Thankfully, now we can quit hearing about the undefeated season in the news everyday and worry about more important things, like the National Championship and the SUPER BOWL :)

Now the old geezers from the 72 dolphins can drink their champagne, thats if they can still pick up the glass.

I imagine you wont see the starters play much in Seattle, and play maybe a half of football against Arizona the last week.

Sorry Jags but the Patriots were pretty tough at home...I think the Jags should have gone with Garrard rather than Leftwich he looked still hurt.

Sorry Jags but the Patriots were pretty tough at home...I think the Jags should have gone with Garrard rather than Leftwich he looked still hurt.

Agreed. I think the lose had more to do with poor coaching, and poor coaching decisions, than anything else. Playing Leftwich who hasn't played since Nov? giving up on the run after the first possesion of the game? Trying to kick a feild goal when you down by 21 points? Stupid.

See you next week.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!! :dancing:

Beth

I'm rooting for them. I still can't believe they won with only 120 some odd total yards. GO BRUNNEL (our former team leader).

I still think Denver's going to take the tournament though.

Bring on those Steelers. We beat them in a Monday night game that I was at which started this whole thread. The Bengals lost some key players during that game and just lost momentum, the Steelers aren't that tough. I can't stand that Polamaluuualuaau and his long hair...booo

GO COLTS

The difference between the Colts and the Steelers today then when they played awhile back this year is that Rothlesberger is healthy and the Colts are on a tail spin where they lost 2 of the last 3 games..There last Game was Rothlesberger first game back from boing injured and the colts where flying high...a tough game to come back to.

I think this will be a close game next week with the Colts most likely sneeking out a win..Still the one's to beat without doubt is the reigning Champs..The Jets..err I mean the Patriots..Right now the Patriots are just about operating on all cylinders.......

Super bowl dreams down the pooper for the Colts. Steelers completely out played, and out coached the Colts. What a game!

I agree with your opinion, the Colts were rusty and Peyton has never played good under the pressure of the blitz, funny to see Steelers almost blow it, they won't make it to the big dance either. I can't wait to see Cowher spitting all over the field when they do lose.

How about those Pats. It's hard to believe they walked all over the Jags like they did only to get dominated by the Broncos.

Well I'm from Boston but just another damn yankee living in South Carolina GO PANTHERS:lgsideway

Don't jinx them......:lgsideway .......Can't argue with SI....they picked the colts and the panthers for XL......guess we are one week closer...

The colts were just outplanned...the Pats.....they've had their chapter in the book.....

If I wasn't as committed to my location my blue blood would be in Charlotte.

Its my sister's fault really...she live there first.