Sign in to follow this  
WEW

New skid from All Seasons!

Talk about toys, I just picked up my new super skid I purchased from Mr. Phelps at All Seasons Exterior. If you need equipment Don's the man! Lets see if I can get the pics up. If they're not here I'll put em up tonight cause I gotta go to work!:lgjump:

post-56-137772150005_thumb.jpg

post-56-137772150011_thumb.jpg

Wow Wayne very nice skid it must have set you back a few thousand huh!

Hey Don how about a price on the new 36" maxim either dropped shipped or I can pick it up.I also need some prices on other things when you get a chance.

Talk about toys, I just picked up my new super skid I purchased from Mr. Phelps at All Seasons Exterior. If you need equipment Don's the man! Lets see if I can get the pics up. If they're not here I'll put em up tonight cause I gotta go to work!:lgjump:

My pleasure, Wayne!

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with a great machine.

I didn't quite expect business to start off as brisk as it has, but it sure is fun trying to keep up with it.

There will be an announcement coming soon regarding several different things that I've been working on. Stay tuned!

Hey Don how about a price on the new 36" maxim either dropped shipped or I can pick it up.I also need some prices on other things when you get a chance.

Mel,

Check your pm's.

Melmen, Yup, and then some. Now I know how you guys work so fast! Why have you kept it secret? Ahh, didn't want to let the amatures now all the secrets. Straps on the way!!!

Don, the pleasure is all mine!!:lgkick:

Wayne is that the Pressure Pro 3500 20hp, looks like ine ? congrats!!!!! You'll love it.

Hey Don, Whats the price for the skid unit, delivered to Myrtle Beach or I might pick it up . It looks like I might need another unit come Feb or march

Thanks

JL

I was curious what new toys were filling the new spaces in your garage, Wayne. Very nice! Retirement sounds busier and more fun than I ever thought it would.:cool: :cool:

Don, next summer or fall, depending on the profits, I'll be looking to upgrade, send me the info, put me on the emailing or mailing list, whatever. I owe you more than a bit, been using equipment you designed for free, I know what side the butter is on! Set me up as a customer, spring isn't breathing too heavy yet, but soon.:)

Wayne is that the Pressure Pro 3500 20hp, looks like ine ? congrats!!!!! You'll love it.

Hey Don, Whats the price for the skid unit, delivered to Myrtle Beach or I might pick it up . It looks like I might need another unit come Feb or march

Thanks

JL

Hi Jeff,

Either give me a call or pm me with the specifics as far as the brand/model of the unloader and pump you would like to have and I can put a quote together for you. Wayne went with a K-7 upgrade on his. Otherwise, I believe his is identical to the one you purchased from Steve.

Don, next summer or fall, depending on the profits, I'll be looking to upgrade, send me the info, put me on the emailing or mailing list, whatever. I owe you more than a bit, been using equipment you designed for free, I know what side the butter is on! Set me up as a customer, spring isn't breathing too heavy yet, but soon.:)

Hi Scott,

I'm working on getting some literature together with prices, options, etc. With the holidays and trying to continue to clean, this has been a challenge but fun none the less. You'll be one of the first to know when I have it all together! :)

I was curious what new toys were filling the new spaces in your garage, Wayne. Very nice! Retirement sounds busier and more fun than I ever thought it would.:cool: :cool:

Yeah, gettin fired from Delta was the best thing that ever happened to me!

Screw them, let em have their Mcdonalds flunkies when they come out of bankruptcy they'll wonder where the business is cause no one has a clue what customer service is.:lgsad:

Hi Jeff,

Either give me a call or pm me with the specifics as far as the brand/model of the unloader and pump you would like to have and I can put a quote together for you. Wayne went with a K-7 upgrade on his. Otherwise, I believe his is identical to the one you purchased from Steve.

Hey Don just called you, call me tomorrow if you can, Thanks JL

Hey Don just called you, call me tomorrow if you can, Thanks JL

Sorry Jeff...I didn't see your post until after I called you back. As discussed, I'll call you tomorrow with the shipping info.

Thanks again, Don

Thanks

JL

Jeff, let me know if you come pick it up. We'll come over and meet ya for lunch.:dance:

Jeff, let me know if you come pick it up. We'll come over and meet ya for lunch.:dance:

Id look forward to meeting all you guys, enjoy that new skid!!!!