Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Ept

Question

Looks like my wife & I are going to have another BABY !!:wave: She's been telling me she thinks she's pregnant. Well she took 2 home EPT test and it says she is. WOW!!! My son Josh is going to have a playmate, I dont know if he's going to like it right away.

We're SIKED:lgjump:

10 answers to this question

After buying a new rig and after viewing all your post and seeing how busy you are these days, when did you find the time to do that? lol. Congrats. I have 4 now. Can't wait until the two boys are old enough to tag along with daddy and do some work for me.

Thanks everyone we are excited!!!! Im working to get a crew together, now I just have to come up with a name if its a boy, it has to begin with a J

Maybe Justin ?

And if its a girl, oh god. That poor girl would never be let out of the house and Id finally have to go buy a gun.

Congratulations Jeff, that's awesome. I have 2 boys 13 and 12 then we had a girl who is now 7. I was scared to death when we found out it was a girl and now......well I'm still scared to death. Good luck.

Jeff I told you to keep your pants ZIPPED, now look what you done!

Congrats to both of you.

Hey if it is a girl don't worry about buying a gun as she won't like her Daddy out of sight for one and for two you will end up spoiling her rotten.

Little girls are always special to Daddy.