Sign in to follow this  
PWkid

A real good reason to get up early in the morning

Question

14 answers to this question

You fish for DOLPHINS??!!??!! When is Koala Bear season?? Did you guys go Dog Hunting on the way home?? Kinda jokin' I guess......Just the thought of catching a friendly little dolphin was a surprise.

Those are some nice tuna Steve...I've see some tuna weighing 400-500lbs..

Hey Jon ....Dolphin is another name for Mahi Mahi...not Flipper Dolphin.:)

You fish for DOLPHINS??!!??!! When is Koala Bear season?? Did you guys go Dog Hunting on the way home?? Kinda jokin' I guess......Just the thought of catching a friendly little dolphin was a surprise.

I had Flipper stuffed...

he's hanging on my wall,next to the deer head,bass and 3 kids who cut through the grass.............LOL.

Hey Mel, how do you like those e-tec evenrudes? I've heard good things about them but am leary because I got screwed on a Ficht.

With a morning like that who needs to catch anything? I love that time of day!

The E-tecs are awesome the warranty is what is great about them 7 year.The boat isn't mine its my in-laws, its great to marry into money .lol

Hey Steve - when's the cookout!

Celeste

dont know the guys didnt leave me a lot of tuna .i take them fishing and they fished .i didnt catch any .i had to man the helm to stay on the fish .plan on going again in mid jan .before things pick up here for me in feb.

My uncle is a pro walleye fisherman and he has a Ranger boat with a 225 hp E-Tec and he loves it. Granted he is sponsored by both of the companies. He won the world championship in 2004 and was angler of the year last year.

Nick Johnson is his name if anybody follows fishing at all, he has done a few fishing shows on some of the outdoor channels. Anyway he said the motor is great and wouldnt want anyother due to warranties and that the new 4 stroke motors cant hang with the 2 strokes. He was the first to win a championship with an evinrude motor. Yup that is my story