Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

He's a pro

Question

This is Joshua's 1st time bowling a couple months ago we had a great time and Josh bowled 3 strings he loved it. What form he has he's a pro

Thats my boy and he did get one strike

6 answers to this question

Joshua is the cutest little guy, never see him not having a good time. Kids reflect their folks, you must be a good set of parents.

Looks to me like you've got the world by the shorties Jeff, that's not luck, that's good hard work paying off.:lgkick:

Joshua does have good form, does he throw the monster-gutter-hangin'-hook? Will he teach me when he goes pro?:lgwave:

Joshua is the cutest little guy, never see him not having a good time.

I just wont take a picture when he's a little pain in the butt and a little devil:lildevil: . He's my life!

He's a GREAT boy

I believe the lime green ball has to be illegal and any strike that occured while using this ball is null and void LOL.

Glad Joshua had such a good time bowling with dad. Keep spending as much time with him and he will stay that great boy and best friend you have.

Had my son in for the holidays (he is 23) and we still enjoy playing sports, doing projects or just any guy things together.