Sign in to follow this  
hawk

If you could do it again.

If you could start over at this business what would you change, What equipment, FT/PT, would you specialize, add on services. Any thing else you can think of.

My 1st year & a half I did everything the hard way & wrong. I bought a 3GPM machine I would have bought at least a 4gpm, I used all HD & Lowes chems & household bleach. I use to use a white nozzle to do driveways, then when I found out about roto nozzle I thought I was golden. Iused to be up on ladders & step ladders. I mean I did everything!!!! the hard way. I just didnt know better

I have guys that come up to me now and if Idont have time the one thing I do is tell them about theses BB's

It wasnt until Ron Strickland of Xterioor told about TCN & TGS that I started making my life easier.

To answer your question. I would have liked to know about these BB's and done some research. I basically wasted alot of time

I also would have started at a much younger age then 34 but then again I wasn forced to make money since I didn't have kids yet and my wife had a good fulltime job.

I would have bought a truck!

It really sucked the 1st year working out of the back of my Nissan Sentra :lol:

People used to rag me about the tiny pw'er sticking out of the trunk saying that if I put a propeller on it, it would look like I could go fishing.

Rod!~

I would have bought a truck!

It really sucked the 1st year working out of the back of my Nissan Sentra :lol:

People used to rag me about the tiny pw'er sticking out of the trunk saying that if I put a propeller on it, it would look like I could go fishing.

Rod!~

Sorry Rod, but thats funny, got any pictures. It must be great to look at where you came from and where you are now!!!! I know it makes me proud to look back and you should be proud also. Congrats Did you ever catch anything? lol

I just remember taking a couple hours to do a driveway with a white nozzle, that now takes me 25 minutes. Man my back use to be sore!!!