Sign in to follow this  
VanDiesel99

Fast Pour Gas Cans

Anybody have any luck finding any fast pour gas cans? The ones that are the tall cylindrical racing type aren't really feasible. What happened to the good old fashioned gas cans with a breather valve? I know if I do find one they won't have it in yellow for diesel like I want either! :lgbonk:

Air Quality? Interesting... Any online site you buy from or you get local?? I don't know of any racing type stores around here. I know all the outdoor equipment places, farm supply, hardware, walmart, places have the exact same gas can.

Check garage sales and auctions. That is where I have been getting the old vented cans. You can get the racing style online at http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay

?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=10311&parentCategory

Id=10267&langId=-1, or at a motorcylce shop.

My understanding is that only California required the non-vent cans for their air pollution requirements. Unfortunately it is easier for manufacturing to just make one style can.

I have a hard enough time simply finding a gas can not made by Blitz, let alone vented or not.

Maybe you can add your own vent to one of the ventless gas cans.

All the blitz cans I have are vented. Take a close look at the cap and neck. The vent while sitting, and they vent thru the neck while pouring.

Yes and they pour reallllllllllly slowwwwwww.Drill a small hole(a little smaller than a pencil lead) in the handle on top and the gas flows faster.

Air Quality? Interesting... Any online site you buy from or you get local?? I don't know of any racing type stores around here. I know all the outdoor equipment places, farm supply, hardware, walmart, places have the exact same gas can.

I get mine local at the motorcycle shop, but here is a link the type that I use. I bought them for a big job that required lots of fuel and no where close to get any. Since I have 18 gallon gas and diesel tanks on the skid, I rarely use these. They do come in real handy when needed though.