Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

American Idol

Question

27 answers to this question

My fiance and I are pretty much hooked. We've watched religously since the first season. This season's talent is lightyears ahead of the previous seasons. I haven't broke down who I think is my favorite, but the guys overall are better than the girls this year.

Yeah, I like him too. Finally, someone different & good! I kinda hope that Miss. Pickler (I forgot her first name) wins. She has had a hard life and still has a great attitude.

Yeah, I like him too. Finally, someone different & good! I kinda hope that Miss. Pickler (I forgot her first name) wins. She has had a hard life and still has a great attitude.

...jeez, but who would want to listen to that accent all day long!! Lucky for her she is hot.

I like the two really young afr.american girls, as far as the girls go......and you gotta love the guy that looks like Jim Foley:)

....but Celeste is claiming he is from NC?? Someone has staked claim to something not their own:) Now, Celeste--if you are going to brag and stake claim to this "chris" guy, then you also need to openly claim Clay Aiken as a Chosen Son of NC:)

...jeez, but who would want to listen to that accent all day long!! Lucky for her she is hot.

I like the two really young afr.american girls, as far as the girls go......and you gotta love the guy that looks like Jim Foley:)

She does have a pretty strong accent. You can even hear it when she sings!

My wife likes the little guy with the glasses. She calles him "Tweety."

We have Bucky, Chris, Heather Cox and Kelly Pickler.....who embarrassed my state with the calimari thing - geez...

And yes, I'll lay claim to lil Clay Aiken and Fantasia!

Celeste

PS - I think Bo got the short end - he absolutely ROCKED!

I think Taylor Hicks is great. Play's a mean harp to. He's one of those guys that you would see singing in the subway for money and say "Why isn't that guy signed yet".

I love musicians that sing/play because that's there passion and if they get famious great, if not they would still be playing somewhere.

He's really original but with a Joe Cocker, Marc Cohen and Ray Charles feel lol

My girlfriend is a singer /songwriter and she got me watching Idol about 3 years ago. I've been hooked ever since.

Dan

From the same state? You guys are so 'wannabe'. I got one from my town! Go Parris Bennett!

Anyone remember Diana DeGarmo? We lived about 5 miles apart before she was famous. Alas, the relationship was doomed. Restraining orders make it so difficult for a relationship to last.... JK ;)