Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Water transport bridges

Question

I just picked a bi annual cleaning of 15K concrete walks at a local golf course, it was a referall, very nice guy the golf pro.

He called again yesterday and asked if i would meet with his grounds man. He wants to set up an annual cleaning of all of the wood bridges throughout the golf course. The way it sounded is there are several of these bridges. He says they all need cleaning and are slippery when wet (mold mildew I would think)

Now Ihavent seen them yet, but I have some questions on water supply and how to transport the water.

Has anyone done wood bridges on golf courses?

I would imagine there is no faucets water supply at each bridge. I was wondering if anyone else has done these and how they got water supply to do them. I know I probably/ almost definitly cant drive truck & trailer all over golf course, so how do you think I'll be able to do these bridges?

Anybody any ideas. I'll look at them today

Thanks

JL

3 answers to this question

My guess is that there will be spigots scattered around the course that are tied into their sprinkler system. Every green is watered, so if there are no spigots, at least there is water and they could add a few spigots.