Sign in to follow this  
VanDiesel99

Magnetic Business Cards

I thought a good way to get back in touch will my past customer base would be to send them all a letter with a nice magnetic business card enclosed. What kinda prices have you guys found for these cards? Any good references for companies that do this?

There is a magnetic roll of tape , just like scotch tape that you can get for 3.00 and pull pc off to stick to the back of cards. I did it and it works great on mailboxes, gas pumps, bank machines, and people with plates in their heads.

You can buy nice 4 color, professional looking ones for about .15 each, maybe a little more. I have a source if you need. She may not be the absolute cheapest, but she is good and reasonable, reliable.

I used to put them out on mailboxes in neighborhoods a couple years ago and still get calls today. No way that would happen with a regular card. They put them on the fridge and it is there when they need it.

Jeff Robison

678-360-2518

I bought mine from TWIG,they look just like my bus. cards.Once a job is complete i give the costumer one,that is providing they weren't a pain in the butt and i would like to return for more work.

Sometimes i put them on a mail box

Johny

Not that it isn't tempting, but you can be fined and even charged postage on advertising materials attached to US Mail boxes.

Postal inspectors have worse senses of humor than neighborhood busybodies.

(Although if any read this I'd just like them to know that I hold them in the highest esteem, and realize that theirs is a lonely and thankless career.):lgangel:

You can be fined for just attaching, (read: magnet to outside) it to the mailbox. Stinks really, we pay for the mailbox and the government owns it?! I thought maybe I'd send them a bill for the lease on the post. ;)