Sign in to follow this  
Paul B.

In The News!

Question

Did you read about the young female just recent college graduate and animal rights activist who legally changed her name to "GoVeg.com"? She doesn't like being called "Veg", or "Go" or ".com" (imagine that).

She would like to convince the world to become vegetarian. Would someone care to explain to her the consequences of 3 billion vegetarians on this planet. She should also be send a Bible to read - sacrificing sheep, goats and other animals would not make her happy. It says in the Bible that it's OK to eat animal flesh. You either believe or you don't.

She needs to spend some time around starving children and adults.

7 answers to this question

Like the girl who slept with Koby and asked for $$$ or I will scream RAPE, she wants attention since she has such a low self esteem.

Right Veg, or sorry, right broad?

Stupid to chose names that your kids will be laughed at forever, surely she does not plan to ever get married or have kids.

GoVeg.com marrieds where did the beef GO.NET

It's amazing that their web site is so full of misinformation.

i.e.: heart attack causing seafood & poultry.

I hope these people don't have cars with leather interiors, don't have leather wallets or purses and shoes.

I have an aquintance that owns 5000 acres in Ky and raises cattle and these boys and girls have better living conditions than a lot of humans.

I don't mind people making a stand, I just don't care for misinformation that is produced in the process.

Ballroom dancing contest is coming to town in mid-August and I'm taking my honey to it. She's a dancin' fool at heart and knows how to shake & bake.

I have to say that in my younger days my favorite redhead was Juliet Prowse.