Sign in to follow this  
DustinC

dual lance problems - HELP!

I recently bought a dual lance and a trigger gun. After I hooked it up to my machine, water was coming out of both sides, even with the trigger not pulled. Bought a second dual lance and gun and now I can't get the high pressure side to work.

Is there a special trigger gun for dual lances?

Any ideas?

I recently bought a dual lance and a trigger gun. After I hooked it up to my machine, water was coming out of both sides, even with the trigger not pulled. Bought a second dual lance and gun and now I can't get the high pressure side to work.

Is there a special trigger gun for dual lances?

Any ideas?

There is no special gun for dual lances. As long as the couplings are compatible it will work.

Either the gun is defective, or it is a weep gun.

Are you aware that the handle on the side is there to turn to adjust water flow?

Is there a nozzle in place on the high pressure side?

the first wand i bought at northern with the defective gun i returned them both and bought the second set from watercannon i found the problem with the second one was that they installed the soap nozzle where the quick connect should be. i switched them and now have pressure but the soap

nozzle will not draw i have 200' of hose and 5.5gpm never had problems drawing chemical with my regular wand suggestions where can i get a rollover nozzle

thanks,dustin/newbie

I have the one on the bottom of the picture. It works great for downstreaming.

If your setup is not drawing did you check the soap nozzle to verify that it was the same size that you had been using.