Sign in to follow this  
Neil_Asheville

Citracleen users

For those of you who use CitraCleen, I’m interested in hearing about other effective uses you have found for it other than housewashing siding? It’s an incredible housewash soap, but what else?

I've used it around my own house as a gen purpose cleaner, but nothing else yet on clients.

Thanks!

/neil

For those of you who use CitraCleen, I’m interested in hearing about other effective uses you have found for it other than housewashing siding? It’s an incredible housewash soap, but what else?

I've used it around my own house as a gen purpose cleaner, but nothing else yet on clients.

Thanks!

/neil

I use to clean just about everything I wash. It is my standard housewash (chlorine/citracleen) but I use it to clean concrete, pooldecks, screen enclosures, pool furniture, painted wood, etc. Of course, for roofs, I use just chlorine in stronger doses, and for wood I use a weaker mix of just chlorine.

I have a batch of a similar product from Sunbrite, but haven't used it yet (finishing up my remnants of citracleen first). It is reported to be VERY similar, but Steve has also made it clear that there is ONLY one citracleen, and imitators aren't as good. I haven't tried it, so I can't say yet. Sunbrite's product is about $40.00 cheaper for a drum kit, so it isn't cheap enough to justify a drop in performance, but certainly a nice savings if it performs as they say it will.

I use to clean just about everything I wash. It is my standard housewash (chlorine/citracleen) but I use it to clean concrete, pooldecks, screen enclosures, pool furniture, painted wood, etc. Of course, for roofs, I use just chlorine in stronger doses, and for wood I use a weaker mix of just chlorine.

I have a batch of a similar product from Sunbrite, but haven't used it yet (finishing up my remnants of citracleen first). It is reported to be VERY similar, but Steve has also made it clear that there is ONLY one citracleen, and imitators aren't as good. I haven't tried it, so I can't say yet. Sunbrite's product is about $40.00 cheaper for a drum kit, so it isn't cheap enough to justify a drop in performance, but certainly a nice savings if it performs as they say it will.

Mike, Have you tried the Sunbrite Citrus cleaner yet? My 55 gallon drum of citracleen is down to its last few gallons and I will be ordering some new stuff sometime this week. I sould like someones opinion that has been using citracleen like myself, to give me there proffesional comparison of the 2 products.

Thanks, John