Sign in to follow this  
Neil_Asheville

Rapid Reel Triton Garden Hose Cart

Neil,

I was just looking at these this morning too. I can't vouch for the quality, but I've had rapid reels' stuff before and been happy. I also never bought anything from these guys before, but they have it for $147.73. I didn't compare shipping prices.

https://www.gopherindustrial.com/eshop/default.aspx?ControlName=ItemDisplay&item_id=74F3DB17-93A1-4B4B-B0C9-D47CED2EB735&category_id=C3E60D5E-EAAD-4AD8-9157-C1A5237D4743

John

That's quite a bit of savings. Thanks. The Ames I'm using now has HAD it. Blew a connection yesterday and soaked the inside of the trailer. I've already had one too many headaches with it nursing it back. Finally threw it over the bank off the driveway. That's how we dispose of junk down here in the South! From what I see, there aren't many options for comm/industrial grade carts. This one is probably the best pick from not a whole lot of options. CoxReels makes a portable but it's more than what I want to spend on this item. Let's just do it. I'll get one if you do....

/neil

Good morning...I'm curious if anyone has one these portable hose wagons from Rapid Reel and if it's decent quality? Thanks!

http://www.apex-unlimited.com/ghgahorewa.html

/neil

Hi Neil,

I have version of it prior to the Triton. Mine is green, Rapid Reel Pro Series. Pretty much the same as the picture, 4 wheels, handles, and mine has a metal tool tray in the bottom. Haven't had any problems and quality seems good. It is pretty heavy duty. I paid around $150 off ebay for mine.

Mike

John. Apex offers free shipping on all orders. Gopher wanted $35 for shipping/handling. If you decide to purchase one, my buddy here in Asheville owns the Apex site and I'm sure would appreciate your business. He also has a PW and window cleaning side of the business and has helped me considerably over the past year.

/neil

Neil,

I didn't check the shipping but I had a feeling about it. I don't need mine just yet but I've saved Apex into my favorites for when I do. I'd much rather the $ go to someone I know, or know of.

John

I am not sure if you need the portability of that real or not. If not then I would check out the steel eagles on ebay that are from their direct store. Then you you could match your sizes and stack them. Just my opinion and what I am looking to do this spring.