Sign in to follow this  
clean kentucky

cheap tyvek suits

I did not know where to put this thread, but chose this one and hopefully get some help.

I would like to know if anyone knows where to buy any throwaway tyvek suits for cheap. (or any other brand name) Thanks!!!

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

newpig com

tyvek 25 for $100

dupont nexgen 25 for $95

they also have a great nitrile apron, from chest to shins, 47 mil thick $13.15 ea.

I don't know if these are the best prices, but this is a great company to do business with. If you do nothing else order their catalog, it's free and has lots of cool stuff.

You have to check around and get signed up as a contractor to the supply houses in your area. I paid about $68.00 for a case of 25. There are other options out there like on a painter's supply website I found a throw away suit (not tyvek) for about $1.60 each but they looked like they might tear easy. If you have a Grainger, Wilson, Drago, or McMaster-Carr in your area, go in and talk to them and set up an account so you get a discount. You do not know until you try. Even if you paid $4.00 each it is cheaper than going to the laundromat and paying $4.00 or more to wash and then dry your dirty, oily clothes that get stained and you do not want to wear them in public or to give estimates so you use them on the dirty jobs when other's are not around and then there is your time to stay there and wash and then dry them. What is your time worth? When I clean greasy heavy equipment, I will usually wear the tyvek coveralls and then throw them away when I am done. It is a business expense and will help save your vehicle fabric.

HI Doug Baker , hope you are doing well. often if you have not received the proper suggestion for tyvek suits try Tyvek Disposable Protective Clothing & Tyvek Protective suits available at disposable-garments.com its one of the leading organisation provide affordable tyvek suit and tyvek coveralls in different size as per your requirement.

Edited by disposablegarmnets