Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Question About Property Values

Question

12 answers to this question

with 4 acres of property. I would say 4mil. Land around here goes for almost $500,000 a half acre. A developer would buy it, tear the house down and build a bunch of Mc Mansions on the property. Then each Mc Mansion would sell for 1.5 mil.

Doug

Currently subdivided into two 2 acre parcels. No further subdivision can occur. You also are not allowed to build from scratch. You can exapnd only what is already there. Property is selling for $2,000,000

Depending on location, 5 miles west of me the house would sell for 750k and 5 miles east of me it would sell for 250k. Price also dependent on condition of interior.

It's crazy isn't it? The way they are popping up duplexes down there you could probably make back 30 million. The place next door (bottom floor of a duplex) sold in march for 2.2 million.We have to get together before season's end and go out on the boat. Give me a call 610-662-4036.

I am looking for real estate and am blown away by what people want for their houses. Take a look at the picture below. With 4 acres what would this property sell for in your area?

Depends on where in my area...anywhere from $150k up to several times that.

Then there's the condition of the interior, what kind of property that 4 acres is, etc.

Currently subdivided into two 2 acre parcels. No further subdivision can occur. You also are not allowed to build from scratch. You can exapnd only what is already there. Property is selling for $2,000,000

Wow! I'm staying here, thankyou! Neighborhoods going up all over the place offering 5 acre parcels for $500k, plus the cost of construction.